Sunday, September 5, 2010

Where is Hayes?

Last Wednesday I was working in the living room on the computer. Hayes was up and running back and forth from the living room to his room with different toys. He had been really loud, and then silence for a couple of minutes. So I thought I better go check out what he is doing. I went down our very short hallway calling, "Hayes, where are you?" Nothing! Looked in his room. Nothing. Then I noticed that Eli's door was no longer closed all the way like it had been after I put him down for his nap.

Here is what I found!



Yep! Hayes had crawled up into the crib and was playing with Eli. Which meant he woke Eli up from his nap.
The people I already told about this asked if I told Hayes to get out and not go in there again when Eli is napping. No I didn't tell him that. I thought about it, but I was too busy laughing at what he had done.

Brotherly love.

1 comment:

Mary Etta Ross said...

Lindsay, this is so precious. How happy they look. I think Eli is loving having Hayes in there! Mary