Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thirty-One Thursday! My Favorite Item!

My all time favorite Thirty-One item is the Zipper Pouch! Just $12!!! Now as a Thirty-One Consultant you were probably expecting me to select a more expensive item to promote on my blog. (That's what most people in the direct selling business would do.) Not me! I've used this product on a daily basis since mid-June of this year. I actually bought it from my sister's Thirty-One party in newport stripe and had my initials embroidered in lime green. It looks totally awesome by the way!

So this season the Zipper Pouch comes in eight patterns: Paparazzi Dot, Onyx Medallion, Peacock Paisley, Organic Flower, Counting, I'm a Hoot, Floral Fanfare and not pictured Boho Patchwork Paisley.



Here it is in Floral Fanfare, which is shaping up to be a very popular new pattern! This product is larger than you think when looking at the catalog. It is 12.5"w x 9"h x 2.5"d, and has a plastic lining so you can place things that may spill.

And in organic flower...


And in I'm a Hoot! LOVE this cute fabric. I'm ordering one of these with "ELI" in white.
Can I come up with Thirty-One uses for the Zipper Pouch?
1. Diapers and Wipes
2. First-aid Kit
3. Makeup
4. Travel bag for liquids (I use it for my large size shampoo, conditioner, etc)
5. Swimsuit (it's waterproof!)
6. Pencil Bag
7. Snacks
8. Extra set of clothes for your little one
9. Clutch purse - I've thrown what I need from my purse and taken in to the grocery store
10. Coin collector
11. Yard Sale money holder
12. Barbie accessories (clothes, shoes)
13. Small travel electronics
14. Purchase as gift and theme it up by adding your own low cost items: spa, games, teacher, etc.
15. Manicure stuff
16. Kids bag for waiting at doctors office
17. Hair tote - ribbons, bows, clips
18. Sewing Kit
19. Add camera, keys, etc and throw in beach bag
20. Legos, Matchbox Cars
21. Scrapbooking stickers, smaller tools, etc
22. Misc cord storage
23. Lingerie Bag
24. Household Tools
25. CD players and CD's
26. Vacation Keepsakes - Travel Brochures, stubs, etc
27. Equipment Manuals
28. Picnic Utensils
29. Car Registration and Manual in glovebox
30. Recipts for major purchases
31. Crayons and Coloring Book
Did it! I hope you reward yourself or someone you know with a Zipper Pouch! It has SO many uses!

No comments: