Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fish Tacos

Our Fish Tacos ended up being Fish Taco Salad because the whole wheat taco shells were broken. Those taco shells are by Ortega and are really good.



So I used a white fish (actually Alaskan Pollack because it was the only wild caught frozen fish I could find that day without Carbon Monoxide (gross) in it) and the following:
- red onion and tomatoes
- yellow and red bell pepper
- Mexican cheese
- avocado slices
- cabbage (the packaged kind)
- cilantro-lime vinaigrette - I also let the fish marinate in this for about 20 minutes.

I sprinkled a little onion powder, garlic powder and paprika on the corn and it was much yummier that way! Sheldon even ate it and he is not a big fan of corn on the cob. I think he doesn't like to get it in his teeth.


No comments: