Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thirty-One Thursday September Specials!!!

Wow! I cannot believe it is already September! Well August was my first month with Thirty-One and I have absolutely loved it! I had 2 catalog parties and 4 in-home parties and my sales were just under $4,ooo, so I had a VERY successful first month! Thank you all! So far I have two parties booked for September and four for October, plus the Crown event on October 15th!

So for all of you that might be wondering...the September customer special is a great one! When you spend $31 you can purchase the Demi purse (pictured below) for just $14.50. That is half off! The Demi Purse comes in 5 prints and looks really cute with a Thirty-One scarf tied around the handle! I just ordered it in Peacock Paisley to add to my kit for my September customers to see.

Here it is in Onyx Medallion. Thirty-One recommends the following embroidery threads: red, hot pink, lime green, aqua, platinum (pictured here) and white.


Here it is in the Floral Fanfare pattern, which I LOVE!
September Customer Special
Now I think this is a fabulous Hostess Special!
Have a $450 party and order the City Weekender Tote in Brown, Black or Onyx Medallion for only $25! Regular price is $89! With a $450 you would also get $45 in free products and two 1/2 price items. You can also purchase as many other Thirty-One items for 10% off.

Here is the City Weekender Tote in Brown. Suggested embroidery is turquoise, limeade, red, new blue, ivory and white. I'm thinkin' new blue would look great on this one!

No comments: