Friday, January 22, 2010

The Do

So here is my first cut and color in Illinois from HQ Redken Salon here in Marion. I was distraught when I left the salon because it looked so blond - almost white and was not styled good. Basically she dried it without much product (and some of you know how much product I use because my hair is so thin, and I don't have much to start with) and then styled it with a flat iron. It was SO flat when I left...no volume at all. This looks 100% better and I styled it, which is not saying a lot.


I originally asked for the cut to be shorter in the back and then get longer and angled in the front, but really it seems to be the same length all around. I talked to Sheldon after my appointment and said I hated the cut and color. When he got home he said he liked it, but had been preparing to pep me up by saying it looked good even if he didn't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great! Perhaps you are a great stylist. What does T say. Mom