Thursday, January 28, 2010

35+ Weeks & Counting!

Just a quick update on BB (baby brother)...I had an appointment this morning and all is well, and still measuring for a Feb 28th due date. If I make it to 39 weeks they will give me the option to induce, which I am all for to give family time to make the 9 hour trip. The earliest I can be induced is Monday, February 22nd. Going forward I'll have an appointment every Thursday. Thanks to the swine flu no one under 18 is allowed in the hospital at all. So I'm just hoping that Sheldon doesn't have to drop me off at the ER in the middle of the night.

We still don't have a name yet....no we are not keeping it from any of you...just can't narrow down our options yet. It may come down to seeing the little guy.

I am getting anxious, but hoping BB holds off making his appearance until at least after Valentine's Day.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a healthy and timely delivery!

No comments: