Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Pink Box Arrived!

At 2:03pm today I heard the doorbell ring...and I knew what it was since I knew it was out for UPS delivery! My Thirty-One Gifts starter kit!!! WOOHOO!

Happy new consultant! (Maybe I can find a Thirty-One item to help organize that mess of a desk behind me). This is the Picnic Thermal Tote in the At.Andrews Tartan pattern. It keeps cold items cold, and hot items hot. It can keep 17 boxes of Thin Mint Cookies from melting, and hold up to three 2-liter bottles. An added front pocket allows for extra storage- use it for napkins, utensils, etc.

My $99 kit!!!!! I can't wait to figure out how I'm going to display everything at my upcoming parties!


I think these are my three favorite patterns from the new Fall/Winter 2010 catalog!Left to right: St. Andrews Garden, Peacock Paisley and Floral Fanfare
Looking forward to my August parties! I have five booked so far!!! Four in South Carolina and one in IL!


Check out stylish, functional gifts for any age!

No comments: