Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Out There!

This week I've been getting out here in southern Illinois to try and meet some new people.

Tuesday morning I went to a Mission:Motherhood group at The Vine Community Church, and met a great group of Christian women. (We just visited there on Sunday and really liked it.) We discussed the JOY in motherhood. I'll miss next month since I'll be back in SC, but will catch up with them in September.

Thursday I attended a Children's Fashion Show luncheon at Andy's Country Club. I met another great group of women that I hope to get to know better. Looking forward to the next event on Sept 9. Check out these adorable custom outfits...by Angie Congiardo http://www.loisjeanslinens.blogspot.com/

This may be my favorite...


Or this...

And yes she makes boys clothing too!

No comments: