Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's a BOY!

The Sunday before Thanksgiving I had a great baby shower at Gail's home in Easley. It was great to see family and friends celebrating the birth of a new baby boy. I'm due late February and am feeling more like I'm eight months along right about now.


Here I am at 26 weeks.

Very cute and very yummy cake from Sweet Creations in Easley. http://www.sweetcreations.org/ShowerCakes.html

Here is the Porter cradle that has been in the family since the late 1800s. Hayes slept in it in our bedroom for the first four months, and I only hope we get it up to Illinois to use it for this baby.

Here I am with the hostesses with the mostesses from left to right: Mary Ross, my mom, me and Gail. Thanks Ladies!

Here is Hayes eating a bumble bee off a piece of cake after he got up from his nap.

No comments: