Friday, October 1, 2010

"You don't want no drama, no drama"

In the words of the Black Eyed Peas (I'm a long time Fergie fan! I'm talking Stacy Ferguson from K-I-D-S Incorporated).

Anyway - Eli's new nickname is DRAMA!

He is staying true to what they say about a second-born (with the exception of me of course...although I now have four other step/half siblings, so I don't really feel like a second born now) emotional, adventuresness, feeling the need to constantly compete for first-place, etc.

Is this why he only takes several 15-30 minute naps on a good day?

Is this why he constantly likes to be held? He can be crying and the minute I reach down and touch him he stops.

Now I do NOT feel as though I'm spoiling him cause I have plenty to do around here.

Also, the past three weeks Drama has decided to wake up every night anywhere from 2-5 times. Most times he goes right back to sleep in less than 5 minutes, but that recurring interrupted sleep is weighing heavily on some people in this house.

Alright...Drama is crying. Gotta Go!

Bless him!

No comments: