Saturday, May 1, 2010

Great Success!

Hayes finally did a stinky in the potty this morning for the first time! I know some of you don't care about this, but I am beyond ready for my almost 3 1/2 year old to be potty trained.

I let him run around with just a tshirt on this morning, and he went pee pee three times (two times by my prompting)! Then I didn't even know he was in the potty and I hear, "mom, I did a stinky." My first thought was oh no he did it in his room, but no it was there in the potty! Just when I was going out today to buy some children's laxative to have a potty boot camp on this rainy weekend.

I've been telling Hayes that he can go to the toy store when he does a stinky in the potty, so I guess that is where we'll be heading soon. He's been loving to play with marbles at his Nana's, so maybe that is what we will get.

Hooray! Hopefully we are on the right track!

No comments: