Monday, April 5, 2010

Thanks Easter Bunny! BAAK! BAAK!

This first picture is what I saw when I woke up.

Here is what the Easter Bunny brought.

Before Hayes came in the bedroom and woke me up with his sugar cookie sucker he opened all the eggs. Some of them had money and some of them had jelly beans. He ate all the jelly beans!

The boys on Easter morning. Notice Sunny the Chocolate Bunny...he had that thing eaten by 7:30am.

Sheldon and Hayes flew the kite the Easter Bunny brought. It was a great windy day.


Unfortunately we didn't go to church because Hayes's nose has been dripping snot since Wednesday with what I suspect is allergies (since no fever). We had a fun family day and went to the park after flying the kite.
I was talking to Hayes about the meaning of Easter before he said his prayers, and he said, "Super Hayes can save Jesus from the cross."

We really missed not being with family on Easter!

1 comment:

Tracy Perry said...

Jelly beans, a sugar cookie sucker and Sunny the chocolate bunny? Oh my goodness! Did he sleep any that night??!!??